RWC E-Live 2020: 15,000 + Participants… 220+ Speakers… 100+ Countries…
25+ Global Retina Societies… 15 Virtual Sessions…
RWC Education Live (RWC E-Live) showcases the foremost international retina specialists and the latest scientific advances and best practices in retinal health. RWC E-Live coupled with our bi-annual meetings and RWC Unplugged provides the essential platform to continue to elevate retina on a global scale.
Plans for the 2022 RWC E-Live and RWC E-Live CME sessions are underway. See the following list of planned sessions to date (subject to change):
• Sunday, February 27, 2022
• Sunday, June 26, 2022 (CME)
• Sunday, August 28, 2022 (CME)
• Sunday, October 30, 2022 (CME)
• Sunday, November 20, 2022 (CME)
• Sunday, December 10, 2022 (World Marathon)
RWC E-Live’s Planning Committee is working to provide more professional and developmental learning opportunities in retinal health. Stay tuned for our upcoming sessions!