Session 5: Macular Trials: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
October 24, 2021
- Describe how clinical trial results differentiate treatments based on functional, anatomic, and visual outcomes
- Sequence and combine therapies appropriately based on response to anti-VEGF and other patient-specific factors
- Evaluate innovative therapies and delivery systems based on their ability to improve durability and maintain visual outcomes
- Use imaging to diagnose patients with dry AMD and differentiate GA from other forms of AMD
- Identify patients who would be suitable candidates for gene-replacement therapy
This event has concluded.